RELIABILITY MAINTENANCE IS A PROFIT CENTRE
The term “maintenance” frequently conjures up negative thoughts. When you think of maintenance, you might imagine broken equipment or repairs that need to be made. Therefore, it isn’t surprising that many organizations view maintenance as a necessary evil and don’t treat it as a priority. The maintenance department is often the first that’s cut when a company downsizes. However, it’s important to view maintenance as a positive activity in your organization because it keeps your assets in working order and significantly affects your bottom line.
Maintenance is the backbone of any organization with equipment that needs to be maintained and is crucial to an organization’s long-term survival. After all, if a piece of equipment breaks down, you will not be able to deliver your products and services, which could have serious consequences for your business. Not only will equipment downtime hurt profits, it could also affect your customer service and damage customer relations.
The true concept of innovative maintenance is to start looking at the inter-relationships between aspects of assets and the implementation of reliability and maintenance practices. They are all inter-related. There are direct relationships and correlations between reliability, process, energy, waste stream, safety and other aspects of business. They all have relationships to different aspects of a company’s Profit and Loss.
How We Might Work With Your Company
Create Awareness –Work with your organization to reveal your performance potential through education in best practices.
Assess Education Needs –Help your organization discover and understand the gap between current performance and best practices.
Train and Implement –Partner with your team to implement improvements through consulting and on-the-job training.
Measure Results – Increased performance is bench-marked by “action indicators” to achieve targeted results.
Raise the Bar –A higher level assessment is then performed to set new targets for the organization and keep going.
Type of Needs :
- Cyclic or Closed Loop operation where after discussion goal will be fixed and we will adopt the basic principal of P-D-C-A cycle to achieved the goal in specified period of time. In this case accordingly service contract document will be prepared.
- Non-Cyclic operation where one time service is required in this case accordingly service contract will be prepared.
Our General Mode of Operational Steps:
- Upon inquiry received.
- Collection of some related information from customer by sending questionair document through email.
- Fixing date of presentation at customer’s site.
- Understanding complete and specific need of customer and accordingly prepared a scope of service work.
- Sending a Techno-Commercial formal offer to customer.
- Acknowledgment of work order.
- Implementation of scope of work.
- Sending a complete report and invoice.
PLAN WELL – DO WELL – GET FAREWELL
Have A Question? Contact Us Now We Are Waiting For Your Queries!!