ABOUT THE SEMINAR
ABOUT THE SEMINAR: Date & Venue Will Be Announce Very Soon
Fact remains that asset never fail only component/parts fail, unless someone has found a way to defy the laws of physics – Wear and tear cannot be avoided. The biggest challenge sighted today is that the management personnel often view maintenance as an expense, a more positive approach in looking at it is to view maintenance works as a profit centre is the need of the hour. The key to significantly reduce the overall operating cost, while boosting the productivity of the plant, lies in a new perspective of proactive maintenance approach.
This unique and highly successful format will bring together the Maintenance & Reliability Leaders and relevant Solution Providers to a common platform over 2 days to discuss the challenges, explore the latest trends, offer insights & solutions and practical examples and case study through in-depth discussions to help them improve the ground zero realities.
Just for the Maintenance & Reliability Leaders from the Core Industrial Plants
Our congress is prepared after extensively researching the market so as to understand the market requirements, trends and challenges faced by the Maintenance & Reliability Leaders. The agenda is based on the recommendations to benefit the attending delegates and the solution providers in the region.
Dynamic Roundtable Discussion
A problem solving environment focused on practical case studies and interactive discussions. Roundtables are limited to just 20 delegates each to ensure maximum interaction.
Get the facts straight as industry experts gather on stage for the Eager to Respond.
Stimulating Conference Sessions and Educational Workshops
Industry experts deliver keynote addresses and educational workshops aimed at understanding industry dynamics and uncovering opportunities in the region.
Perfect Networking Opportunities
Ample hours of networking with pre-qualified prospects in a luxurious and captive environment.
- Sustainability for continuous growth
- Cost optimization through operational excellency
- Innovation of key success factors for continuations
- Asset life optimization
- Safety, health and environment approach, best practices
- APM – Asset Performance Management Methodologies
- Operational excellence
- Performance improvement in maintenance & reliability
- Equipment reliability and advance techniques
- Reliability culture & concepts
- Preventive, predictive & proactive maintenance
- Maintenance and turnaround management
- Maximizing profitability with enhanced maintenance & reliability
- Management & optimization of spare parts
- Life cycle cost
- Reliability methodology (RCM,RIS & RBI)
- Operation, maintenance and technical competency
- Waste management & best practices
- Data management programs (SAP, CMMS, etc..)
Use The Contact Form Below… To Get Latest Seminar Schedule or If you are interest to present your Papers/Case Study and presentation..